Okay so I am a little bit obsessed with long matte black nails – mainly because they look so edgy and go with any outfit. I automatically feel powerful when I have long claws at the end of my fingertips mwahahaa. ANYWAY I decided to create this really simply and unique look for you all to try the next time you get a badass black mani.
All you need is:
- Sticky tape
- Matte nail polish (I use OPI, but any brand will do)
- Cut a small piece of the tape and stick it onto the tip of your nails (I usually cover about half a centimetre of my nail but it varies with nail length). Make sure you use the straight edge of the tape.
- Paint the uncovered part of your nail with the matte nail polish and wait for it to dry for at least 30 seconds.
- Gently peel off the piece of tape to reveal your fleek AF nails
- Repeat on the rest of your lil fingers
And legit that is it. It is so simple it probably didn’t even need to be put in step form.
Here are some pics for reference: